Use These Social Media Tips to Promote Your Event
One of the more surprising findings from our 2017 State of the Conference Industry report was how many associations are not re-using their conference content to promote their upcoming events. These organizations are missing a huge opportunity, so we decided to do something about it.
We created a guide to give you some ideas on how to start formulating a social media strategy for your association’s content.
Our whitepaper, “Promote Your Event with Conference Content Marketing” is a must-read if you’ve ever wondered:
- How to transform existing content into shareable information
- Which visual tools you can use to create graphics that pique your followers’ interests
- How Twitter can help you maintain year-round awareness of your event
- How to use Snapchat to engage younger members
- How to use LinkedIn to share content with users outside of your member network
Effectively using social media is a great first step in taking advantage of your association’s existing content. If you want tips on how to re-use content on social media to promote your event and create year-round member engagement, download your free copy of the whitepaper!