USB Types: Custom, Clever, Cost-Effective
Custom USBs are clever, creative giveaways that will make attendees chuckle. Later, when the device actually makes it home from the annual meeting and is inserted into an office computer (!), it will make them think, too. And that’s the real point of delivering content on a USB.
So we’ve established that custom USBs are great and attendees may actually use them to learn and further their careers. Excellent!
USBs are great sponsor opportunities, but sometimes, the association itself is put in the position of paying for flash drives themselves. That means that clever options, while the most fun, are not be the most affordable. This struggle is real; sometimes, you have to deliver the best you can, even if it’s not the best there is.
Never fear! We have other types of USBs that are useful and still somewhat clever, while remaining more budget-friendly.
- Card-style: Easy for attendees to carry around in the pockets, purses, or wallets.
- Pen-style: A crowd favorite! It’s a pen and a USB. So useful!
- Keychain: Attendees can keep their car keys and conference content, all in one package.
- Swivel: The gold standard for protecting content and saving space in your carry-on.
- Capped: Prevent damage to the valuable files on the USB with a fitted, protective cap.
A quote to sum up: Shoot for the moon (custom USBs to match your association’s industry and/or conference theme)! Even if you miss (i.e. you don’t have the budget or sponsors to pay for the best option), you’ll land among the stars (a pretty cool type of USB).
Whew! Thanks for following along with that twisty metaphor. Point is, there are affordable options if you want to provide USBs to your attendees. Want to see one for yourself? Request a sample!