Solve the Mystery of Managing CE Materials
A picture is worth a thousand words, as they say, and a video may be worth even more. Seeing a representation of a process that spells everything out, and shows you what happens along the way, helps you build a picture of how you could use that process to further your association’s goals.
A case in point: managing your association’s continuing education materials. Print, order fulfillment, and inventory management are nebulous at best, and completely bewildering at worst. You understand what you have to do to get the course books printed, delivered to your office, and shipped out to the event site, but what would it look like for another company to handle this on your behalf? How would you benefit? Is it worth the investment? The time to oversee the vendor’s work?
Omnipress can help you wrap your mind around what successful handling of CE materials looks like. Some resources to clarify matters:
- Print and Fulfillment Made Easy
- Simplifying with an All-in-One Partner: Best Practices for Continuing Education
- Fulfillment video (2 minutes) – Scroll down to the section Fulfillment Made Easy.
- Training Services Schematic
- Training Brochure
Take a look at a few—or more!—of our resources. We hope they help you conceptualize how and why working with a trusted vendor for your continuing education materials is a good idea.
Here are a few main points to ponder:
- Print on demand can help your association save money and resources if your content is updated frequently.
- Order fulfillment is an easy and hassle-free way to get the course books out of your office and out of your hair. Custom kitting makes the solution even sweeter.
- Online training materials help learners read course content on the go.
- Inventory management, especially when paired with print on demand, eliminates back orders and gives you peace of mind that your learners will get the materials they need.
- A complete storefront gives your association a central hub for learners to access when they need to purchase CE materials.
If something doesn’t quite make sense to you, try looking at it from a different angle. Sometimes literally! Viewing a video is a separate perspective than reading a white paper, which is not the same as a case study, where you learn one organization’s experience with challenges like the ones you might be facing as well.
Did one of these resources help you? We’d love to hear about it! Leave a comment below.