7 Compelling Reasons to Visit Omnipress at ASAE Annual 2015
ASAE Annual 2015 is almost here! The Omnipress team is ready to hit the road for Detroit and bring resources, freebies, and, most importantly, their advice and expertise to attendees.
Who knows? Your conversation with an Omnipress team member could lead to a new conference content strategy that leads to an easier workday for you. In other words, visiting Omnipress at ASAE Annual could literally change your life.
So that’s a bit of a stretch, though some customers have reported as much. Nevertheless, stopping by booth #515 at ASAE Annual is more than worth your while. Why? These seven reasons, for starters …
- You can see what all the fuss is about! We have been on a car kick on the blog for three weeks now. Why? Take a look at the booth, the Omnipress “pit crew,” and our collateral and you’ll understand why we’ve spilled so much ink on all things automotive.
- You can engage in conversations with the Omnipress pit crew. The ASAE Annual “shift” will be covered by Steve Manicor (VP of Business Development), Bob Hamm (Senior Account Manager), and Holly Meyers (Account Manager). Each member of the team brings their own experience and expertise. Bob Hamm, for instance, has been a member of the Omnipress team since 1985. Surely he has some stories to tell and some excellent advice to share with meeting planners and association executives alike.
- You can nab some free stuff. Ask Steve, Bob, or Holly for a USB! On it, you’ll find our new white paper, Your 19-Point Conference Content Inspection. There’s also a link to a website, where you can register to win a FitBit Charge HR! We’ve got other goodies to give away, including new Omnipress pens that look slick and write even better. It’s the little things!
- You can pick up white papers to read on the plane or back in the office. Educational resources like white papers tend to have a limited shelf life. Maybe the landscape of the industry has changed. New issues crop up that deserve to be addressed as well. It can be a challenge to keep the information relevant and useful to readers. Several white papers that the Omnipress team will have on hand in Detroit are new since ASAE Annual 2014, or have been updated in the last year. Even if you have read Omnipress materials before, you may want to stop by and check out the resources available to you.
New since last year
19-Point Conference Content Inspection – ASAE Annual exclusive!
8-Point Training & Publications Content Inspection – ASAE Annual exclusive!
Millennials & Print: How & Why Your Youngest Members Read from the Page
Millennials & Training: How & Why Your Youngest Learners Read from the Printed Page
The Complete Storefront Solution for Printed & Digital Association
Printing Your Conference Content: Questions, Answers, & Solutions
Implementing a Conference App: 9 Steps to Choosing the Right App for Your Conference
Best Practices in Conference Content Planning & Production
Print & Fulfillment Made Easy: Best Practices for Continuing Education Training Materials
- You can learn exactly what Omnipress does for conferences, training, and publications. One of the questions we often get is, What all do you guys do? Thank you for asking! The short answer is: more than you’d think! The long answer can be found in our three brochures, which have also been recently updated. Whether you manage conference content, continuing education training materials, or association publications, you’ll find a succinct list of services you can count on Omnipress to provide. Just stop by the booth to pick up your copy!
- You can read a schematic that makes the value of a single-source provider clear. Our handouts, redesigned for ASAE Annual to reflect our car theme, let you trace the path your content follows, from abstract collection to all outputs—print, online, apps, and USBs/CDs. A training schematic is available, too, which breaks down the print and fulfillment process, plus information about online training materials.
- You can discover the benefits of all-in-one convenience. You’re busy, in the office and out. So why stop at different booths to check out a conference app, online conference materials, and printed course books? And if you can’t spare the time to do it at a three-day conference, can you really afford to juggle separate vendors back at the office? With Omnipress, you don’t have to.
If you’re going to ASAE Annual, you’ve got to stop by the Omnipress booth. The new pens are really nice. Plus the reasons listed above … but, really, you’ll want a pen. See you in Detroit!