By the time the printed program reaches the attendees of your association’s annual meeting, the content has already been through many phases of development. That process includes everything from the first draft through to the final check, just before the programs were printed.
Formatting and design play an important role in bringing your association’s valuable content to attendees. Many associations find this step to be tedious. Futzing with page design is not, it turns out, everyone’s idea of a fun afternoon.
That’s just one of many reasons Omnipress offers design and formatting services. Our experienced team handles print, design, formatting, and project management every day. They can help bring your association’s content to life.
One of the main reasons to trust your formatting to an experienced vendor is simple—quite frankly, you’d rather not do it. And that’s absolutely fine! We are more than happy to take that burdensome task off of your plate.
Just for fun, though, let’s explore some other benefits of outsourcing the formatting of the printed materials you’ll need for your conference:
- A clean appearance removes the distractions that programs, proceedings, and other materials sometimes include if less thought is put into the presentation of the content.
- An organized program book makes for a better user experience, putting your association’s content in the spotlight.
- A well-formatted page improves the readability of your content. If we succeed, your attendees will hardly notice the formatting at all.
- A cooperative relationship means that we’re not satisfied until you are. Send us your feedback and we’ll make it right.
Remember the process from draft to printed book from the beginning of this post? That’s really just the first step. After the presenters have been chosen, the final papers have been collected, and the program book has been formatted, you may have other ideas on how to leverage your conference content. Thankfully, you can count on Omnipress to help you with all of them.
- Online Conference Materials: Making your conference content available online—before, during, and after the concert—helps attendees engage with content when a program is unavailable.
- USBs & CDs: A digital resource that doesn’t require internet connectivity strikes the perfect balance that’s sometimes needed on-site, when WiFi can be spotty.
- Conference Apps: Attendees love using apps to interact with others. Apps also provide quick and easy access to schedule information, venue maps, and social media feeds.
What’s the next step for your conference content? Talk to Omnipress! You’ll see how much easier your day can be when you have the freedom to focus on more tasks that you enjoy.