Introducing Single Storefront Convenience for Publications
If you have been looking for a better way to offer your members printed and digital publications, you’ve come to the right place! Omnipress’ new storefront fits the bill, giving your members an opportunity to order your association’s publications—in print, on a CD or USB, and in digital format.
The single storefront offers convenience for associations and their members and other benefits, including:
- Content Delivery Options. If we’ve said it once, we’ve said it 200 times: People like options when it comes to your association content. Not only do different people choose print or digital based on their reading and learning preferences, but the same person might decide to consume the same content in multiple formats, for convenience, better retention, and a whole host of other reasons. That’s why our storefront is equipped to offer printed publications, physical digital media (CDs, DVDs, and USBs), and digital files.
- Effective Protection for Digital Materials. Watermarking and digital rights management (DRM) are available to discourage sharing, copying, and printing your association’s content. As a less intrusive, but still effective means of protection, watermarking is happy medium between ePubs and PDFs that have no deterrent to sharing and DRM, which can impact usability. Digital right management, which is a stronger measure of protection, is the right choice for other associations.
- Pricing Flexibility. Your association could, for example, offer a discount to members who elect to purchase both the print and digital versions of a publication. Got another idea? Let us know! We should be able to take of it for you.
- Consistent Branding and Much More. Your storefront looks like your association, with the colors and logos that represent it. Your rules apply, too. If you want to offer printed publications only, that’s fine. Just ePubs and PDFs? No problem! If you want print, USBs, and digital files, we’ve got you covered. From branding to product offerings, it all stays under your umbrella—and in your coffers. All of the money you charge for your publications stays with your association throughout the transaction. Omnipress doesn’t take as much as a penny from purchases made through your storefront.
- Database Integration. Keep a comprehensive record of member activity—integrate your online storefront site with your member database. To streamline the process even more, partner with Omnipress to produce your printed training materials and host the online counterparts in a digital publishing platform. We excel at excel at member directories, standards, policy books, and technical manuals.
Your association needs to sell its wares through one platform or another. When you choose a storefront that is capable of handling print and digital publications, you pick a simpler, more streamlined process for your association and its members. For more information, visit the new storefront page within the Publications section of our website or read the press release. When you’re ready to talk, we’re ready to listen. Reach out and contact us!