6 Tools in Your Event Content Website Toolbox
When we take on new tasks, it helps to have some reinforcement. Sometimes that means friends and family in your corner to encourage you; in other cases, extra time to complete a goal is needed. In any case, getting the support you need is critical to your success.
The same is true when you approach your event content. If you haven’t taken your event content online yet, you may be nervous to take the next step. Omnipress has helped dozens of organizations like yours set up and maintain event content websites. Besides their support, you have access to six tools to manage your online content:
- Access Control: You decide who sees what. With this tool, you’re in control.
- Admin Access: No programming experience? No problem. It’s easy to upload and manage content.
- eCommerce Capabilities: Offer paid access to content for non-attendees and/or non-members to generate non-dues revenue.
- Google Analytics: Track interaction with your event content website to learn how to best leverage your content.
- Seamless Integration: Attendees don’t have to bother with multiple login credentials to access event content. We can connect the event content website with your AMS or registration system.
- Subscription Management: Monetize access to association content by offering annual or lifetime subscriptions to the valuable information found on your event content website.
When you have the right tool for the right job, it’s easier to make progress. You’ll find the confidence you need to move forward when you’re working with components that add to your effectiveness while limiting your frustration.
Take a look at the event content websites on the Our Work section of Omnipress.com. These will give you a good idea of how these tools work and how the end result looks. Reach out to an account manager to learn more about building an event content website for your organization.