We Resolve to Become a Better Resource for You!
The new Omnipress.com: The most significant change coming down the pike, in relation to how you see us and how we represent ourselves in the association community, is a complete overhaul of our website, Omnipress.com. Before the end of first quarter, you’ll see improvements to the structure of the website, updates to the information you’ll find on the site, revised Omnipress team bios, easier social media integration, the new look of our eNewsletter, and more. Stay tuned for more teasers, including a fun contest!
In 2014, we’ll offer you more of what you love:
- Surveys: Expect four new surveys over the course of the year.
- Whitepapers: We’ll continue to provide information you seek in an easy-reading, helpful format.
- Case studies: As you make decisions about content delivery, it helps to see examples of organizations like yours who have found solutions that work well.
- Executive briefings: These lunch-and-learn demonstration sessions are given in-person by Omnipress account managers and executives. You’ll gain perspective, get your questions answered, and, at the very least, a free lunch. Ask your account manager for more details!
- Webinars: When we can’t be there, we transmit the information online. Learn about content management in your office, where you can apply solutions immediately. Stick around after the webinar for a more intimate Google+ hangout. We’ll hold at least one webinar each quarter.
- Social media: Do you follow Omnipress on Twitter or LinkedIn? If you don’t, now is a good time to start. If you do, it’s about to get a lot more interesting. Join in on the conversation! Also keep an eye out on Facebook, Google+, and more.
On the training front, Omnipress will continue to expand its offerings to associations and corporations. An additional project manager was added to the print and fulfillment team, so you’ll receive more assistance than ever before. We’ll keep exploring how print and online content enhance instructor-led training.
The solution to the learning equation is incorporating both print and online components—we call this both/and, not either/or. Tune in to Dan Loomis and Tony Veroeven’s podcast, Training and Development Talk, for an inside look at blended learning, the benefits of finding the right fulfillment partner, and how to make sure your staff is focused on business, not busy-ness.
We have an exciting year in store. Stay tuned for these changes and more as we help associations evolve content delivery, one abstract at a time. Wishing all the best to you, your family, and your association in 2014!