Our Account Managers Get “Ugly” with Their Christmas Sweaters
With Thanksgiving safely in the rearview mirror, it’s Christmastime again. Omnipress employees are in the holiday spirit and hope to bring you cheer, too. Engage with us on Facebook to partake in the virtual festivities.
View our gallery of ugly Christmas sweaters and “like” your favorite!
The account manager whose truly tasteless holiday top gets the most “like” by Thursday, December 19th at noon (CST) will win! One lucky client who voted for the winner will receive a $50 Visa gift card to help with holiday shopping! Vote for your favorite now!
Get to know the sales team and other Omnipress employees.
Account managers have shared videos they have each produced, reviewing the past year in business and life. Take this opportunity to learn a little more about them outside of your business relationship. I’m sure you’ll agree—these are terrific people! Check back later this week for videos from project managers, leadership, and other Omnipress employees! Watch the videos here!
“Attend” Omnipress’ Holiday Party.
This year, nine employees were recognized for their service to Omnipress.
- Ryan Hood (Site Manager) – 5 years
- Dave Franks (Developer) – 5 years
- Aaron Nord (Project Manager) – 10 years
- Leah Wurz (Administrative Assistant) – 10 years
- David Schutz (Site Technician) – 15 years
- Lisa Poster (Estimator) – 15 years
- Patty Keller (VP of Sales and Service) – 15 years
- Ia Thor (Production) – 20 years
- Dan Loomis (Product Director) – 25 years
The company also recognized new faces. Four employees joined the Omnipress team in 2013:
- Justin Anderson, Account Manager
- Gina Wentling, Marketing Communications Coordinator
- Kristen Phillips, Receptionist
- Bob Westervelt, IT Support Specialist
View all of the holiday party photos! You’ll feel like you were part of the action!
This holiday season, we invite you to engage with Omnipress. We’d also love to engage with you! What does your association do to celebrate the season, across your membership or in the office? Leave a comment here on the blog or on our Facebook page.