Create Content that Prompts Dialogues and Engagement – Measure 4
In many cases, an organization’s content facilitates dialogues and engages your audience. Engage is the buzz word for conference events these days. The formula we use is Networking + Learning = Engagement and often success, where learning comes from the sharing of content.
By looking at your event as a content engine, your content strategy should include ways to aggregate and organize your event content, and should embrace methods to include people beyond your attendees to enjoy the value of the event content.
- How can you create content that will spark conversations and engagement?
- Is your content creating dialogue and engaging your members?
This is an article series based on the book that established the criteria to measure an association’s success,
7 Measures of Success: What Remarkable Associations Do That Others Do Not
- Moving Toward a Measure of Success: Do You Have a Content Strategy?” which covered:
- Measure 2 – Alignment of Products and Services With Mission Falls Directly In Line With Creating a Content Strategy
- Measure 7– Alliance Building. You Have To Build Alliances When You Manage Content
- Measure 1 – Create a Customer Service Culture with Your Content Strategy
- Measure 3 – Regarding Your Content Strategy, Think One Word: Data, Data, Data