CEO as Content Creator and Facilitator – Measure 5
As 7 Measures for Success points out, transformative leadership does require servant leadership skills and the ability to build teams and families.
With a proper mix of nurturing parent and authority, a CEO can drive the creation of content, taking up some of the most passionate topics and positioning themselves as content leaders.
At the same time, a CEO can facilitate content and break down barriers to collection and distribution.
A CEO can also challenge a team to define their organization as a content leader, the home base for top-notch industry education that is organized and easy to find.
These types of association structures support widespread distribution of the mission’s message while perhaps generating sustainable revenue to carry on the mission.
Is your CEO the broker of ideas for your content development?
This is an article series based on the book that established the criteria to measure an association’s success,
7 Measures of Success: What Remarkable Associations Do That Others Do Not
- Moving Toward a Measure of Success: Do You Have a Content Strategy?” which covered:
- Measure 2 – Alignment of Products and Services With Mission Falls Directly In Line With Creating a Content Strategy
- Measure 7– Alliance Building. You Have To Build Alliances When You Manage Content
- Measure 1 – Create a Customer Service Culture with Your Content Strategy
- Measure 3 – Regarding Your Content Strategy, Think One Word: Data, Data, Data
- Measure 4 – Create Content that Prompts Dialogues and Engagement – Measure 4