Regarding Your Content Strategy, Think One Word: Data, Data, Data – Measure 3
Almost everything you offer to your members, books, CDs, downloadable content, emails or just web pages can easily be tracked (open rates, visits, how long the reader spends on your site and if your audience shares the resources). You can even monitor your social web presence to see how your audience responds to your content.
- Do you know what content is important to members?
- Do you know the hot topics they are talking about?
Having a content distribution strategy is important, but having a process for measuring the data and making decisions is even more important.
How will you measure the use of your content? And, are you using that information to make decisions?
This is an article series based on the book that established the criteria to measure an association’s success,
7 Measures of Success: What Remarkable Associations Do That Others Do Not
- Moving Toward a Measure of Success: Do You Have a Content Strategy?” which covered:
- Measure 2 – Alignment of Products and Services With Mission Falls Directly In Line With Creating a Content Strategy
- Measure 7– Alliance Building. You Have To Build Alliances When You Manage Content
- Measure 1 – Create a Customer Service Culture with Your Content Strategy